We are glad to invite you to submit abstracts for the International Hybridconference on Feminism, Gender and Law, held at Hochiminh City on 29 October 2021 (to be confirmed).
Contributors are welcome to send abstracts by 15 July 2021 (extended). After reviewing abstracts by 20 July 2021 (extended), we invite selected authors to prepare and send full manuscripts by 15 September 2021. Selected authors will present their works at a plenary and group sessions of the one-day conference held on 29 October 2021.
We encourage the contributors to submit their conference paper to the Science & Technology Development Journal - Economics - Law and Management (STDJELM) (http://stdjelm.scienceandtechnology.com.vn/index.php/stdjelm) by expressing their intention in the email submitting the abstract.
Abstracts and a CV should be sent by 15 July 2021 (extended) to email@example.com
We welcome contributions regarding any topic on feminist legal theory and gender matters in policy and law-making, including but not limited to:
- Different interpretations and schools of feminist legal theory;
- The importance of recognition and implementation of feminist legal theory;
- The implication of the feminist approach for the advancement of social justice;
- Issues of implementing feminist legal theory in terms of legal, cultural, practical challenges;
- International experiences in implementing feminist legal theory;
- Feminist approach to particular areas of law, such as but not limited to labor law, marriage and family law, commercial law, criminal law, criminal and civil procedural law;
- Gender-based aspects of particular law areas, such as but not limited to labor law, marriage and family law, commercial law, criminal law, criminal and civil procedural law.
Instructions for abstracts
- Abstracts should include the author's title and name, organization, paper title and email address.
- Language: English.
- Word Length: not exceeding 500 words, exclusive of the list of reference.
- Format: Microsoft Word Document.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts.